A small CV
of my studies
- I studied at the Technological Institute of Kavala in school of business and economy, accounting department.
Also I studied for 6 months in Turkey in Dokuz Eylul University with the program Socrates / Erasmus.
- In 2003 and 2004 attended lectures on changes in income tax and the code of books.
- The year 2000 I participated in the "Youth Parliament" organized by the Greek parliamentary.
- My mother tongue is Greek and I speak English and Turkish.
- I have license for sailing and I am member of Nautical Club of Kavala.
- I know excellent web design and audio & video editing.
Download my detailed CV